Friday, June 02, 2006

I’m Hit!





The name of the game is…Dodgeball!

After a hard day of rebuilding the Iraqi infrastructure and dodging Al Qaeda bullets, nothing relaxes me like dodgeball!

Here is another example as to how I have a lot better than some soldiers over here. Dodgeball tournaments are part of the Morale, Welfare and Relaxation activities here in the IZ. I has been years (nay, decades) since I played this sport. I found that I need to work on my throwing arm.

The photos are rather dark but maybe they will remind you of your own dodgeball memories.

This sport is a perfect for a soldier to hone his survival skills as the need to dodge out of danger may be needed over here.

Remember: If you can dodge an IED, you can dodge a Ball!

2 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!
Joy

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Kennedy Western University Online