Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My very own PSD!



For those of you who are complaining about not enough photos in my blog entries: here are some pics that I took mere minutes ago. These gentlemen are part of the Private Security Detail that is posted outside of the building that I'm currently living in.

I believe they are Gurka's. Either that or Romulans. I can never tell.

But one thing is for certain: I look like a giant standing next to them!

Honestly, there are numerous different PSD contractors from all over the world who are all over Iraq right now that are in charge with defending our camps, our office buildings and our convoys.

If I could just get around that pesty little Pinkerton Act, I would hire them to go on the offense and we Army types could all go home! :-)

Sorry, a little Army Contracting Officer humor. :-(

All is well

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its "Gurkha". Jeesh. No spell check in the Green Zone?
Hey you can impress them by telling them I have a doll, I mean action figure of them.
Stay safe.
FTP LYM DCE

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a doll, Drew, it's a doll.

 
At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a doll, Drew, it's a doll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Kennedy Western University Online