Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Over 100 Hits!

Hey, how did that happen?

Somehow, this little blog of mine has been viewed over 100 times according to the counter on the bottom. Never would have thought that would happen. I guess I'll add it to my list of milestones for this deployment. I'll keep adding posts when time permits.

All is fine over here. I'll be getting a new job starting tomorrow. I'll write more about it later. I'll still be living in the IZ and my mailing address won't change.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this and feel free to leave any comments.

All for now.

5 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 50 of those hits are from me.
Do I win anything this time?
LYM DCE

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING this! You've done an incredible job with this, Billy! It's all so interesting.....& what a wonderful piece of history for Gabri & Xander. You're amazing...
Love you!
Joy

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm creating some of the hits. I am Joe Tyburski, Steve's dad. He forwarded me your blog and I am enjoying it.

As a veteran in the 60s I appreciate what you are doing and extend my thanks and wishes for your safe return.

Judging from the pictures, I'd say the stache is OK in Iraq, but kill it before you return..........stay well......

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone told me there would be pics of you in a thong here so some of those hits are from me.

~Mikey

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, 501!!! I bet you never thought...
Love ya,
Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Kennedy Western University Online