Friday, April 28, 2006

With 1% of the votes in, we are prepared to declare a winner….

And the Winner is:

TOO CLOSE TO CALL.

Unfortunately, it appears that my mustache must have roots in Florida, because this election may just have to be sent up to the Supreme Court to be finalized.

In the mean time, a few comments:

· Any person whose husband and/or father has a goatee, is not allowed to make comments about my mustache

· I do NOT look like "Pedro" from Napolean Dynamite

· Say what you want about the mustache, but at least it increased activity on this blog (100 additional hits in only a week’s time)

Don’t worry, we still have over 10 months to cast your votes!

All is well here, will be posting about my new job in a day or so

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've changed my vote.
I figure you can use the hair on your lip for plugs.
LYM DCE

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too close to call? Doesn't look like a close race to me! You must be a Democrat...

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have skills.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger lock said...

Whoever said "you have skills", I would love to know what you mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Kennedy Western University Online