Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Gift

Got to work today and decided to unwrap a single gift from beneath the Christmas Tree that my kids made for me. In my case, since the tree was hanging over my computer monitor, I unwrapped a virtual gift: an Excel spreadsheet showing how much time I have left in my deployment. Lo and behold, as of today I have only 99 days left! I'm into the double digits! Now that is a gift worthy of the Magi!

Once again, may I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


"You there! Go buy me the biggest goose in all of London!"

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bill!

Stay safe and get home to the kids soon.

BTW... there are way cooler pictures of you than that one with the Brit door gunner, but you would have to go back to DE ROTC days.

All the best!

Jim & Elaine, Tommy, Matthew, & Jason

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bill!!!

~Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Kennedy Western University Online