Sunday, July 30, 2006

I am not alone





Last night I said goodbye to 3 Air Force soldiers that are redeploying back home after finishing their tour here. All 3 of them were hard workers and I hated to lose them, but then again, they need to get back to their families, and it serve as a reminder that some day I'll be heading back home as well.

Last night also served as a reminder that I am working with an incredible group of people over here. I quickly gathered up some photos to show to all of you that I'm certainly not alone over here.

That's Jimmy (US Navy) on the phone

My new guy, Steve, me, Gabe(an Air Force guy, who just left) and Mr. Miller (a civilian contractor) at our building in the IZ.

Tony (another Air Force Dude) out in the field looking real mean with his helmet.

And Gabe and MSgt N (yet another Air Force person) right before they both left to go home.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait until it's your turn. Don't forget how many people "over here" you have who are with you in spirit.

Love,
Mara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Kennedy Western University Online