Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pimp My Ride...In Iraq








One of the perks of being a Lieutenant Colonel over here is that I have my "ride". In this case, a Toyota Land Cruiser that was "donated" by the surrendering Baathe Party a few years back.
To be honest with you, I don't drive it very much becuase I'm tied to my desk most of the time and also: where the heck am I going to drive to? I'm sure not going to go outside the Green Zone!
Now that my time is drawing down over here, I've been looking for ways to leave my mark in Iraq. To assist me in that effort, my good bud Drew sent me a few stickers from Delware to annoint my car with. If you look closely enough you'll see a University of Delaware sticker in the side window and a "DANG" bumper sticker. That's DANG as in the Delaware Air National Guard.
All is well.


2 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! You rock, baby.
Love ya,
Joy

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW - we gonna hit 5,000 before April 4th!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Kennedy Western University Online